Reference Architecture ¶
Reference Architecture for AWS has been designed under optimal configs for the most popular modern web and mobile applications needs. Its design is fully based on AWS “Well Architected Framework”.
It will solve your entire infrastructure and will grant you complete control of the source code and of course you'll be able to run it without us.
Structural concepts ¶
The Reference Architecture is designed with modularity in mind. A multi-accounts approach is leveraged in order to improve security isolation and resources separation. Furthermore each account infrastructure is divided in smaller units that we call layers. Each layer contains all the required resources and definitions for a specific service or feature to function.
Each individual configuration of the Reference Architecture is referred to as a project. A Leverage project is comprised of all the relevant accounts and layers.
Reference Architecture Model ¶
- Faster updates (new features and bug fixes).
- Better code quality and modules maturity (proven and tested).
- Supported by Binbash, and public modules even by 1000's of top talented Open Source community contributors.
- Increase development cost savings.
- Clients keep full rights to all commercial, modification, distribution, and private use of the code (No Lock-In) through forks inside their own projects' repositories (open-source and commercially reusable via license MIT and Apache 2.0.
Reference Architecture Design ¶
AWS Organizations multi-account diagram ¶